сряда, 8 декември 2010 г.

Call Of Duty : Black Ops

  As you all know some hours ago I posted a publication about the new Medal of Honor , so I decided it won't be fair if I don't post something about another great game of the same genre . You know what I am talking about - the new game from Call of Duty series - '' Black Ops ''
  Many of my friends who have played the game said that it is pretty good . Its single campaign is not bad at all . But the thing which really makes this game '' great '' is the multiplayer . It is much better than the last time . There are some new additions . So if you like this type of games try it .
    Please post  comments on the games you like and tell about this blog to your friends in order to make it popular, also write about what games you would like to appear in the blog and we'll post them as soon as we can  . Thank you !

1 коментар: