понеделник, 13 декември 2010 г.

Lightning


  I was sitting at home , thinking what will be my next publication . I've already made many posts about games, keyboards , mouses  , cores etc. So in the end I asked myself what would it be if I post a decription of a game character  that I like .
 One or two months ago I received Final Fantasy XIII . It wasn't very interesting ( for me it is absolute dissapointment ) . The only thing I liked in  this game was Lightning . They have made her so brave , strong , beautiful and misterious . She is just amazing . Now a little bit more in details .
  Her real name is Claire Farron . Lightning's parents died from an unknown sickness when she was fifteen . After that she had to bring up her little sister - Serah . Now she fights to survive and see her sister Serah come out of crystal stasis.
  Fans of Final Fantasy game like her , 'cos she is enthusiastic  , always ready for everything  and distances herself from her companions .
  She has some very interesting replicas :
"If you want quiet, you'd better take the next train."
"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
  Look what other descriptors says about her : 
"This solitary young woman speaks little of herself - even her true name is a mystery. She is known to others simply as 'Lightning'."

  Enjoy , share and keep on playin' .

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар