четвъртък, 9 декември 2010 г.

Need for Speed : Hot Pursuit 2010

   Yesterday many of my friends said it is about time to post a publication for a racing game . So , I've thought about it and in the end I came to a conclusion that they are right .As you see the game that I decided to show you is the new NFS : Hot Pursuit 2010 .
   The first Hot Pursuit game was made in 1998 , after that ,  in 2002 EA released Hot Pursuit 2 . Now there is one more game of this ''epic'' series .
    Hot Pursuit  lets players be either a cop or a racer and features a full career mode for both roles. The relationship between the cops and racers is described as "a dog chasing down a rabbit", with the cops being more powerful compared to the racers.   I really recommend it to all gamers who like this sort of games .
   Platforms : PC , PS3 , Xbox 360 , Wii and IPhone.

  I hope this publication is useful and interesting . Please , share the blog with your friends . Thanks :D .

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар