четвъртък, 9 декември 2010 г.

Logitech G15

  Hi all , all the day I was thinking what to post next . There were some interesting games to write about , but when I looked on my blog , I saw that I haven't posted anything about hardware since my publication for ''Razer Naga Epic '' . It's not good for a gaming blog , so I decided this time to write about a gaming keyboard . After an hours looking for something good in the Internet , I saw this keyboard - Logitech G15 .
  G15 is produced by Logitech especially for gaming . It  includes 18 macro keys each with 3 different states making a total of 54 macros available, a button to record quick macros, and a blue backlit monochrome LCD.
   The thing that I enjoy the most in this amazing device is its LCD .It's very cool to have a LCD on your keyboard , don't you think ?
   The logo of the keyboard is posted here :
     They have made it beautiful , but strong , just what the real gamer needs .
     
     As you see playing on this keyboard is not something you can miss , if you have the possibility to do this .

1 коментар:

  1. Really ncie keyboard! I like the idea with the digital display on the top! It's really useful, especially if you're playing MMORPG or something...

    ОтговорИзтриване